Here is my MLB preview for the 2015 season using Astrology.
First of all we are a week into the season and there are some teams that have made strong starts but I look at the transits throughout the whole season. The first 40 games of the regular season are usually very misleading.
AL EAST This division has several fairly equally matched teams. Any of the top 3 could win division but Boston offensively have the best unit in division. Toronto would not be a shock to win the East. Boston and Toronto appear to have the best transits working for them. Non of these teams are unbeatable though.
1. BOSTON-Offensively they will be awesome. Pitching is suspect. [ 90-72] 2.TORONTO- Has potential, lots of offense , if they can get solid pitching they could be a sleeper. [88-74]. Very interesting planetary transits would not be shocked if they won division. 3. BALTIMORE- possibly enough left to win uncertain division if enough players recover from injuries. IF being the key word here. [86-76] 4. NY YANKEES- Too old, too many bad contracts. [82-82] 5. TAMPA BAY- Will be competitive but can't match up with top of division. [ 75-87 ]
There are 4 quality teams here, any flip flopping of the order of the top 4 would not be a shock. All 4 teams have weaknesses.
1. CLEVELAND- Has all the right pieces in place and a great manager. [ 89-73 ] 2. DETROIT- Lost many key players the last few years, offense is still strong ,pitching is question mark. [ 88-74] 3. KANSAS CITY- Absolutely everything went right last year, that doesn't happen 2 years in a row. Will still be good. [ 85-77. 4. CHICAGO WHITE SOX- Huge offseason, could be a real sleeper. [ 82-80] 5. MINNESOTA- Getting better, but still bad. [ 74-88 ]
Angels and Mariners could both have the best record in baseball this year. A's are always there and do a great job with limited talent.
1. LOS ANGELES ANGELS- They have the best player in baseball, will be a threat to win it all. [ 96-66 ] 2. SEATTLE- Very dangerous, will challenge for division title and could do well in playoffs. [ 95-67 ] 3.OAKLAND- Still has talent but top part of division is too strong.[ 87-75] 4. HOUSTON- Much, much improved but still a year or 2 away. [ 73-89 ] 5. TEXAS- Rebuild time..the run is over. [ 65-97 ]
Nats will run away with this division. Atlanta and the Mets could be competitive.
1. WASHINGTON- Maybe the best starting rotation since 90's Braves. [ 101-61 ] 3. NY METS- Rebuilding the right way, a couple years away. [ 85-77] 2. ATLANTA- Rebuild in process. Nice transits from Pluto.[ 83-79] 4. MIAMI- Will be competitive though I feel slightly overrated. [ 80-82 ] 5. PHILADELPHIA- Waited too long to start rebuild, they will be bad for awhile. Overall the Philadelphia sports teams have mode the worst and most bizarre offseason moves in every sport.[ 68-94 ]
This one was difficult, doesn't help that the Reds, Cardinals and Pirates all have the same chart. Number's 2,3 and 4 could flip flop but I don't trust the Reds pitching after Cueto and Chapman.Cubs are on the rise and could finish as high as second but Cardinals still rule this division.
1. ST. LOUIS- It's the Cardinals ,what do you expect. Always a threat to make World Series. [93-69 ] 2. PITTSBURGH- Sleeper team to make World Series, just need a couple small additions.[ 89-73] 3. CHICAGO CUBS- Wow..talk about a team moral transformation. Will be much improved this year, lots of young talent. Next year they have great transits. [ 86-76 ] 4.CINCINNATI- Counting on comeback seasons from a lot of players as well as consistent pitching from a lot of inconsistent pitchers [ 84-78]. 5. MILWAUKEE- Better and improving, but they are in a brutal division.[ 78-84 ]
Dodgers are far and away best team in division.
1. LOS ANGELES DODGERS- They are loaded, will be interesting to see who they get at the trade deadline. [ 95-67 ] 2.SAN FRANCISCO- Will be competitive but they are not that good in odd numbered years.[ 83-79 ] 3.SAN DIEGO- Job well done! Much improved and will keep getting better. [ 82-80 ] 4.COLORADO- Decent offensively but too many holes. [ 74-88 ] 5.ARIZONA- Has talent at spots but too iffy across the board.[70-92 ]
WILDCARD- PIRATES OVER CUBS
DIVISIONAL- NATIONALS OVER PIRATES , DODGERS OVER CARDINALS
NLCS- NATIONALS OVER DODGERS
WILDCARD- MARINERS OVER TIGERS
DIVISIONAL- ANGELS OVER INDIANS, MARINERS OVER RED SOX